Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Celebrity Crush?

I followed one of those ridiculous links today. One that says, "What does your celebrity crush say about you?" Some schmuck at Yahoo outlined what it says about a man if he finds certain actresses attractive.

I'm pretty sure I don't have a celebrity crush, but I played along. There were only a few specific actresses named. Here's the list:

  • Angelina Jolie
  • Jennifer Aniston
  • Paris Hilton/Lindsay Lohan/Britney Spears
  • Halle Berry/Scarlett Johansson
  • Julianne Moore/Michelle Pfeiffer
  • Pam Anderson
  • Beyonce/J-Lo/Fergie/Janet
  • Any character from Grey's Anatomy (a show I've never seen)
Hmm. I went with Halle Berry. And according to the schmuck this means:
That he has darn good taste. Physically, they (Berry and Johansson) represent classic feminine beauty - their curves, their skin, their heart-stopping faces. That may mean he has very high standards - and seeks relationship perfection.
Oddly enough that's a fair description. I was always been picky about the girls I dated. All of which means absolutely nothing, but there you go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johnny this may be a first. You and I finally agree on a woman. I would side more with Johansson out of that pair of beauties. But her and Halle Berry were the only attractive ones on the list.
Hmmm, a pair of beauties. . . .

John Bowen said...

I wouldn't go quite that far. Michelle Pfeiffer is pretty easy on the eyes.

The one I don't understand is Angelina Jolie. Everyone seems to think she's gorgeous, but I don't.

Not ugly by any means - she just doesn't do anything for me.