Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I Am An Ass

I spent some of this morning clearing out some e-mails from my inbox. It's been a couple of years since I did this - seriously.

I noticed a definite and upsetting trend - a couple of years ago, I used e-mail a lot more to stay in touch with friends. (Isn't that the whole idea of the Internets - to be able to stay in touch with people better?)

Lately, I never write or call or anything.

I am an ass.

Please feel free to comment to this posting, telling me just exactly how much of an ass I am.

You can expect a call or e-mail from me.



1 comment:

Prophet Margin said...

Yes Johnny, I must say you're one of the biggest asses I've ever met. Only a real jerk would leave the phone message I just came home to. My whole family would like to give you a huge hug right now...

You called to see if we were alright after hearing tornadoes had come through the area. I can't explain how much hearing the concern in your voice meant to all of us. The world could use a lot more asses like you.

Mugabo